Instructional Method is exactly Handout
- Roman Numerals Cheat Sheet
Developing a Research Question This learning object includes a handout with questions to guide students to developing a research outcome.
Book Spine Poetry This activity is meant to engage studio art students in the library through browsing and serendipitous discovery. Research has shown that art students have a preference for browsing as an information search strategy.
- Request Flow Chart
- Geology: Guide to Literature Reviews
- Geography: Guide to Literature Reviews
- Engineering; Guide to Literature Reviews
- GEO 602: Literature Reviews
CPB 102: Library Research Intended for students in Chemistry, Paper, and Biomedical Engineering, these items include a handout on the research process and navigating databases specifically in this course of study as well as a handout on students' frequently asked questions.
- MME 435: Finding, Evaluating, and Sharing Articles
- MME 435: Obtaining a Permalink in Engineering Village
- Planning Your Research for ENG 119